Burdorf Interiors "A Deserving Design" room makeover OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, "A Deserving Design" is open to Kentucky and Indiana residents within 50 miles of 40223 who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Residents Must be NOMINATED by Family, Friends, Colleagues, or Aquaintances. Each Indivual may only nominate one contestant. Employees, contractors and vendors of Burdorf Interiors and Overstock Furntiure and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 8:01 a.m. (E.T.) on June 28, 2019 and the last entry will be accepted at 11:59 p.m.ET on July 21, 2019. At that time, we will narrow the contestants down to 3 finalists. On Thursday July 25, 2019. Burdorf Interiors will announce the 3 Finalists and begin a one week voting period via social media to determine the winner. Winner will be announced on August 1, 2019 on multiple social media platforms.
Internet Entry: During the Contest Period enter by visiting the Burdorf Interiors Facebook page, www.burdorf.com, on Instagram @burdorf_interiors, or by email at email@example.com. Entry form must contain Nominee Name, Phone Number, Address, which room they Deserve to be made over (living room, dining room, or bedroom), and the reason they’re being nominated.
In-Person Entry: Enter in person by visiting Burdorf Interior and Overstock Furniture at 401 N English Station Rd. Louisville KY 40223 during regular business hours, completing an Official Entry Form, and depositing your entry form in the designated entry box.
Maximum of ONE nomination per person.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Burdorf Interiors. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received.
All entries become property of Burdorf Interiors and none will be returned.
4. Finalists Selection. On or about July 25, 2019, three finalists will be announced and voted on by Social Media Followers for ONE week. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on August 1, 2019
5. Prizes. Value of Grand Prize is contingent on which room design is selected.
6. Finalist and Winner Notification and Acceptance. Finalists will be notified on or about July 22, 2019 at the telephone number and/or email address provided on nominee entry form. "Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on nominee entry form. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of finalist, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute finalist from among all remaining eligible entries." To claim prize, each finalist must allow Burdorf Interiors design team to come to the home to photograph the nominated room within forty-eight (48) hours after notification and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the nominator. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A nominator may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a nomination entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. "A Deserving Design" is sponsored by Burdorf Interior’s and Overstock Furniture. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of finalist and winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest . For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.burdorf.com or www.facebook.com/burdorfinteriors